you guides are hilarious!
oh that is funny. Did you bic it, or did you just buzz it? I cut Dan's hair too. It turns out different every time... :)
That is funny. I cut Dan's hair too, and it turns out different every time .... :)
katie, can you change your back ground "wards"(light blue and white) to other color? it is hard to see!your post comment does not show right away after written. so I am repeating again and again then, it shows later double comment.Explain?
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! i cut matt's hair too.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
you guides are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteoh that is funny. Did you bic it, or did you just buzz it? I cut Dan's hair too. It turns out different every time... :)
ReplyDeleteThat is funny. I cut Dan's hair too, and it turns out different every time .... :)
ReplyDeletekatie, can you change your back ground "wards"(light blue and white) to other color? it is hard to see!
ReplyDeleteyour post comment does not show right away after written. so I am repeating again and again then, it shows later double comment.
Explain?
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! i cut matt's hair too.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDelete